Vaginal rejuvenation basically refers to tightening up of the vagina that has become loose or slack after childbirth or aging. This is a common problem faced by many women and this can often interfere in their sexual relationships with their partner.
Overview of Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
There are a lot of factors that come into play when it comes to vaginal rejuvenation. If you are on medications or suffer from medical conditions, you might want to discuss this option with your gynecologist. Vaginal rejuvenation addresses both external and internal issues such as:
- Surgical pairing of the vaginal internal tissues through vaginoplasty
- Labiaplasty for tightening the labia
You might want to weigh the pros and cons of each treatment before deciding on one. A vagina is an important part of your body and you definitely do not want to make the wrong decision.
The Vaginal Rejuvenation Process helps to boost your self confidence and bring your sexual life back on track. Many women shy away from sex as they might not be able to experience orgasms or enjoy the experience. Urinary incontinence is a common condition that most women suffer from wherein the pelvic muscles tend to become weak which often leads to uncontrollable bladder issues.
What Can Vaginal Rejuvenation Do for You
Vaginal rejuvenation when done by licensed professionals can benefit you in a number of ways:
- It can help resolve most of your vaginal issues such as dryness and urinary incontinence
- It makes you feminine and more in control
- It can help correct labia minora issues
In simple words, it can help build your personal relationship with your partner. Intimacy and sex are an important part of a relationship. This helps keep the passion alive in the relationship. If you suffer from vaginal issues, you might want to discuss with your partner in order to avoid any misunderstanding in your relationship.
Going the Non-Surgical Way
If you hate coming under the knife, there are several non surgical ways in which you can treat your vaginal issues. Some of the common procedures include:
- Kegel Exercises
- Energy based treatments
Kegel exercises help:
- In strengthening the pelvic muscles and tighten your vagina
- You also experience stronger orgasms thereby improving your sex life
- It also helps to improve the blood circulation to your vagina
- It also helps to increase the vaginal lubrication
Energy based treatments are non surgical treatments that make use of heat with the help of devices. These devices are used on your vagina to heat the vaginal tissues. This in turn tightens the vaginal walls, lubricates the vagina and enhances the collagen.
Energy based treatments can be done through:
- Radiofrequency process – Here electromagnetic waves are used to heat the vaginal tissues
- Laser therapy – Here the main focus is on the upper tissue layers so that the lower tissue layers can produce more collagen
There is nothing to be embarrassed about. There are many clinics out there that perform vaginal rejuvenation and you can always contact them for consultation or queries regarding the entire procedure.